National Records of Scotland (NRS) are seeking views from users about their use of Scotland’s Census 2011 outputs through a survey to evaluate what NRS did well and what could be improved upon. Your views and input are needed to help reflect on activity in relation to Scotland’s Census 2011 and inform plans for the next census in 2021.
Specifically, NRS need views from users on:
- your use of census outputs and products;
- how well you felt that the outputs were publicised;
- the accessibility of the outputs and other information on Scotland’s Census website
- your overall satisfaction with the outputs; and
- suggestions you have for future outputs and their dissemination
To take part go to bit.ly/1Jih2Cn