LARIA is at its best when members get involved. If you are a member why don’t you do at least one of the following today!
- Contact your LARIA local group
- Book yourself a place at a LARIA event and meet fellow researchers and hear from experts on a range of topics
- Become an expert yourself! Why not speak at one of our events or write an article for us? We would love to hear from you if you have a project or research paper you would like to share. Send us an email
- Why not suggest or run your own Event? The Events Activity Group is always looking for new ideas. Send us an email
- Write something on our online forum as part of the Knowledge Hub
- Join the LARIA Council or an activity group. These groups are at the heart of how LARIA is organised. Help us help researchers by delivering the organisation you need.
- Tell people about LARIA. We are always looking for new members, people to attend events or take part in what we do. Why not tell your colleagues, friends, family and people you meet in the street about LARIA!
If you are not a member then join now!