Why should you attend the LARIA Annual Conference?
- Support your professional development: We bring you the latest thinking on the issues that matter
- Share your ideas with colleagues: More UK local area research professionals attend our events than any other
- Celebrate Success: Find out who has won the LARIA Local Area Research Awards and take part in the Local Area Research Fortnight
- Do it your way: Choose which workshops to attend, so you get the most from the conference
Keynote Speakers include:
- Patrick Tate, Director, Location Strategy & Analytics, CACI Ltd
- Tony Bovaird, Professor of Public Management and Policy (Emeritus), University of Birmingham and Governance International
- Dr Martin Stevens, Senior Research Fellow, Social Care Workforce Research Unit
- Chris Carlton, Policy Manager, Economic and Social Research Council
- Two days at conference, accommodation and awards dinner ticket from £349 (including discounts)
- Day tickets from £149 (including discounts)
- The conference will be worth 9 hours towards the Market Research Society CPD (* please note you must be an MRS Member to gain these hours).
- Email email@example.com for more information and details on sponsorship