“Improving lives – How our research helps people age well, live healthier and supports the most vulnerable”
Thursday, 9th November 2017, University of Liverpool, Foresight Centre
The programme is currently being finalised and bookings will open early August.
If you are interested in exhibiting at this year’s one day conference, full details can be found in our Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities document.
LARIA East Event, 6 December 2017, Norwich University
Share you thoughts on working in partnership. The Agenda hasn’t been finalised, but there are options for discussing:
• Enhanced mapping of green space and rights of way for public sector planning
• Measuring rural deprivation
• Local authority housing tenants, exploring associations between characteristics and outcomes in the first year
• Pathways of children in care
• The care market economy
• Use of large data sets
• The Office for National Statistics will be there to discuss plans for the next census and including the questionnaire design
For more information, please contact Richard Potter