As a member of LARIA it is important that you, and your organisation, have a say in our future. You are therefore invited to attend the next LARIA Away Day at 11am on the 11th April 2018 in London. It will be an opportunity to meet and talk with members of the LARIA Council and other volunteers about how you would like it to develop in the future. If you cannot personally attend please ask another member of your organisation to represent you in this important meeting.
To attend, or if have ideas on the agenda or would like to share you views on these issues in advance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The agenda is likely to include:
- How can LARIA contribute and help our members develop their use of data science and business intelligence
- Should LARIA work closer with academics and others to promote professional development?
- How can LARIA build on our existing good links with Public Health and Social Care?
- How can we encourage LARIA members to publish more of their research and share best practice?
- The opportunities for volunteering within LARIA, including what commitment and opportunities elected positions involve.
Be involved, have your say and be part of #lariafuture