At the LARIA AGM a new LARIA Council was elected including a new Chair. We would particularly like to welcome our new Council members Kate Waterhouse, Dr Jane Kennedy and Professor James Downe.
Congratulations also to Mike Walker, our new Chair, and Kate Waterhouse our new Vice Chair.
All positions are voluntary and we would like to thank those on the Council for the contribution they make.
- Chair, Mike Walker, Lancashire County Council, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair, Kate Waterhouse, Manchester City Council
- Treasurer, Andy Davis, University of Warwick (re-elected)
- Chair of Events and Member Development Group, Gerallt Evans-Hughes, Global 1 – Digital Insight (re-elected)
- Chair of LARIA in Scotland (LiS), Erin Murray, Chair of LARIA in Scotland (LiS), Scottish Borders Council (re-elected)
- Chair of Social Services Research Group (SSRG) in LARIA, Martin Stevens, King’s College London (re-elected)
- Council members: Dr Jane Kennedy, London Borough of Newham and Professor James Downe, Director of Research at the Wales Centre for Public Policy
- Andy Baker, Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council and Neil Bendel, Manchester City Council continue as Co-opted Council members.
- Juliet Whitworth, LGA, Gerallt Evans-Hughes,Global 1 – Digital Insight, Professor Tony Bovaird, University of Birmingham continue as Trustees
- The position of Vice Treasurer is currently vacant. The Secretary role will be taken on by Mosaic Events working closely with the Chair and Vice Chair.
If you would like to contact any member of the LARIA Council please email email@example.com and your message will be passed on.