Tuesday 2nd and Wednesday 3rd June, Manchester Conference Centre.
Registration bookings open in February.
Exhibition & Sponsorship Opportunities
Interested at speaking at our next Annual Conference, why not submit a paper?
The #LARIA2020 conference aims to equip delegates with ideas, tools and techniques for influencing decision-makers and helping them to deliver improved outcomes based on robust data, evidence and research. We are calling for a broad range of papers from the general to the specific, and at all geographies, that will be of interest to our LARIA members and partners.
focus of the event is ‘harnessing the
potential of data’. The last decade saw the world being shaped by data
analytics, but what does this revolution mean for organisations delivering
local public services? What opportunities do data present in the decade ahead
and how do we respond to the challenges? We want to hear from local area
researchers, analysts, academic researchers and policy-makers about the
benefits that can be realised when data is used in imaginative ways.
local organisations are radically
rethinking and reshaping their use of data, while others are making smaller
modifications or continuing with business as usual:
- What insights can we gain from each other to get more out the data we collect and use?
- Which areas of our work have the greatest potential for data-led solutions?
- How can we use data to better target resources and improve outcomes?
- How can we share our results in visually effective and influential ways?
- Are we making the best use of data across public services?
- Are we clear about the strengths and limitations of data analytics? How do we deal with the risks and challenges?
For more information, please download our call for papers submission form.
Deadline – Friday 7th February 2020