SSRG in LARIA is a research interest group that provides a network for social care research. All LARIA members gain the benefits of SSRG activities which are led by the SSRG in LARIA Executive Committee. These benefits include:
- * Research Policy and Planning (RPP) Journal
- * SSRG in LARIA e-Bulletin
- * The SSRG publication archive
- * Contributions to the wider LARIA community, including supporting events and helping to form links across the public, academic and private sector research communities
LARIA members can also register their interest in supporting SSRG in LARIA. If you wish to support this group join simply register to join LARIA and select the option to show your interest. There is no additional fee.
We are proud to have the SSRG as a part of LARIA. Both organisations were established in the 1970s and we formally merged on the 1st July 2017. They are our first research interest group and help establish a new direction for LARIA in providing more specialist support and activity for our members. We would encourage you to support SSRG in LARIA by contacting them and getting involved.
To find our more about the SSRG please visit their website. http://ssrg.org.uk/
· Chair: Martin Stevens
· Vice Chair: John Woolham
· Secretary: Paul Hambleton
· Treasurer: Patricia Walker
· Elected member: Estelle Buscombe
· Co-opted member: Tania Townsend
· Co-opted member: Michael Varrow
The new SSRG in LARIA website is under development, The existing information will remain available until arrangements can be made to transfer information to the LARIA website.