Tuesday 4th November – Manchester Meeting Place, Manchester University
The website is now up and running and ready to take your bookings for the LARIA one-day conference taking place at The University of Manchester on Tuesday 4th November 2014
Reshaping local places and services through local research
This one-day conference offers practical guidance on maximising the use of local research to help reshape local places and services. It covers:
• Getting the best out of customer insight
• Improving policy evaluation to improve outcome
• Using Randomised Controlled Trials (RCTs)
• Forecasting and predicting future demand for services
• The role of public health
• The future of performance monitoring
• The skills and professional development needed for local researchers, including the launch of our planned new LARIA professional development framework
The seminar is fully accredited by the Market Research Society as part of their professional development framework.
Sponsorship packages are also available, please contact the admin for more details.
Photo credit: University of Manchester by Joshua Poh