Shifting markets. Stuttering economies. Political upheaval.
Has there ever been a better time to offer insight based on rigorous research? Impact 2015 will showcase big ideas you can apply for organisations desperate for clarity.
- Paul Polman, CEO Unilever – Hear what five years running one of the world’s biggest consumer giants teaches you about insight, impact and investment in research.
- General Sir Richard Shirreff – We need to understand the state of geopolitical upheaval. Who better to ask that an officer who saw action from Northern Ireland to Kosovo – and now fights acts of sexual and gender-based violence in conflict
- Sebastian Faulks – Storytelling has become a foundation-stone for corporate marketing – and for creating compelling research briefings. Here’s your chance to learn from a master of the art.
- Brendan Dawes, artist and designer – Our world, and our attention, is dominated by dark rectangles of glass and metal. Brendan’s Dawes vision – and the machines he designs – reinterpret it as a distinctly human space.
- Moss Bros on reshaping a brand
- Innocent Drinks on unlikely new products
- What the BBC discovered about gender representation
- Delta Airlines on the passengers time forgot
- How Heineken recruited urban adventurers
- Rethink Mental Illness’s search for effectiveness
- Unilever’s creative revolution in research-business partnering
- Marie Stopes’s international insights
- BSkyB’s journey into consilience
- Technology as creative engine at EE
- Citizen’s Advice applying behavioural economics
- How Shell rediscovered truckers