The 2016 Annual Evaluation Conference will take place once again at the Holiday Inn Regents’ Park, London on 27-28 April. The call for proposals for presentations will be circulated during the autumn.
Feedback from some of the delegates who attended this year’s conference included:
• “Good speakers of high calibre, interesting topics, good balance of theoretical input and practical experience”
• “The discussion in the parallel sessions was of a very high standard this year, I did not hear one disappointing talk”
• “Well organised, with enough time to network and good balance between plenary sessions and parallel sessions”
• “I value the conference as an open platform to discuss evaluation methodologies beyond the contractual relationships we face in our daily work”
• “Brought together a diverse range of evaluators from all over the world, with detailed technical content”
• “Overall a good event, helping to motivate to learn more about different methods of evaluating and hearing other people’s experiences”
• “A useful break from day-to-day NGO delivery to think about bigger issues and sparked some ideas for potential follow up in internal systems”
• “As ever, I came away excited to be an evaluator and buzzing with ideas”
Save the date!